I spent the day down in the Kisatchie National Forest yesterday doing a favor for John Magee, a veteran here at the Home For Wayward Veterans. He needed to go down there way out in the woods near Leesville and Fort Polk to pick up an $800 pickup he bought over the phone so we hopped into my $400 pickup and drove down there to get it. Something was wrong with the fuel pump so every 3 or 4 miles he had to shut the ignition off and coast a minute. All the way home we were going 75 and then 35 and then 75 mph but we made it back to the Home For Wayward Veterans in Shreveport.
- Vintage Vixen: My First Purchasing Trip - A Vintage Scavenger Hunt (rubylane.com)
- The Sgt. Audie Murphy Club (stayarmyreserve.wordpress.com)
- US Forest Service Waives Fees During Veterans Day Weekend (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- A Commitment to Veterans on Veteran's Day (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Celebrate Veterans Day By Hiring One (inc.com)