Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

All That Vlogging


I blog. I blog a lot. I have 12 blogs. Public blogs. Private blogs. I probably blog more than you do. Unlike the majority of bloggers I run across in the world wide web, I don't blog about other blogs. Well, rarely. To me, that is just regurgitating something that has been regurgitated from someone else about what bloggers B, C, and D read on bloggers E, F, and G blogs. It's like inbreeding.

So welcome to the inbred world of blogging, a separate universe where bloggers blog each other about blogged blogs that are tagged, trackbacked, blockquoted and fed (feeded?) so efficiently that when a blogger in Maine farts, it's sniffed on the west coast and commented about, ad nauseum, in Canada.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ads by AdGenta.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |