Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

What I was Doing In The House of Daily Horrors on November 6, 2009

Main complications of persistent high blood pr...Image via Wikipedia

by James Jarvis
from Piney Woods Tomfooleries

    My blood pressure shot to 202 over 124. I thought my ear was going to blow out through the wall and leave blood splatter on the ceiling but considering all the other crap, crud, puke and poop up there who would notice?

      2 in the morning and it felt like someone rammed a stick up my butt up into my chest. "This is the big one" I told my dead wife in heaven......but alas, it wasn't. I'm kind of disappointed. My bags have been packed.

     I'd been feeling crappy all day but not explosive. Good enough to do all the laundry, dishes, sweeping, lawnmowing, leaf raking and barrel burning that the 2 jabbas won't do. Which is everything. All they do all day long is eat and sleep. How can they not be 500 pounds yet?

     Shaved the dog, too. Gave her a bath. Walked her around the neighborhood. Called the V.A. nurse about my blood pressure. She said "Move away from there."
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |