Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Me Voy A Convertir En Un Ave


"As he was leaving the Temple one of his disciples said to him, 'Look at the size of those stones, Master!' "
        ----Mark 13:1

by James Jarvis
from Offline Journal Of The Damned

    Prepared two more tax returns today for $44. The person wanted me to deliver the returns to her home, so I charged her two music CDs for delivery. She seemed a little alarmed when I started rifling through her CD collection before I had explained to her about my delivery charge, but then relaxed when she saw what I chose.

     I chose a Champions of Retardedness CD and a Man´a (Suenos Liquidos). I'm listening to C of R's "Stupid Fat People Should Be Killed" right now. Other popular tunes on the CD include "Chode", "Bitch-Ass Ho" and "Lyposuction". Man´a has some good tunes, too. My favorites so far are "Hechicera", "Un Lobo Por Tu Amor" and "Me Voy A Convertir En Un Ave".

    Yes, these are two very different genres of music. Champions of Retardedness is punk metal and Man´a is, of course, liquid suenos. Two very diffent kinds of music, but I'm up for it.

    She paid me the $44 and two CDs and promised to give me ten percent of the refund check when she got it ($248). I said that would be fine, but I wanted sex, too.

    Saturday, she said.

    Man, I LOVE doing tax returns!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |