Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

Creepacism # 9,172: Antique Tennis Balls


by James Jarvis
from Life With Creepy

My roommate pops his head out of his room today and asks me from out of nowhere:

    "James, do you know what I can do with my antique tennis balls?"

    "Pardon?"

    "My antique tennis balls!"

    "You have antique tennis balls?"

    "Of course!"

    "Is it a medical problem?"

    "No! The balls! You know. To play tennis with. I've got 'em. Old ones. Must be antique by now!"

    "Oh. I didn't know there was such a thing."

    "Sure. I have two packs of them in the trunk of my car, still sealed after 25 years. They must be worth something!"

    Oh, uh, write the manufacturer. Maybe they'd like their balls back."

    "Yeah," my roommate said, "And they're gonna pay for my balls!"

Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |