Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

Crack Ho Wig Collection


by James Jarvis
from My Arcology
Nov 10, 2001

    The Arconians cut my beer humping hours back at the gas station to three today, giving me a few hours of "Kid Rock" easy listening time. My roommate Creepy is off somewhere, probably doing something Creepy, so I've got my whole weekly rent south central ghettoland crack motel room to myself. Ah, this is bliss!

    One of the local crack hoes must've been doing business up against my motel room door last night because this morning there was an awful raggedy red clown wig on my doorstep. I checked it for lice and then wore it over to the Arco for my morning coffee. It'll make a nice addition to my crack ho wig collection. I have blond, platinum, jet black and three kinds of brunette already just from what the streetwalkers are leaving at my door or on my window unit air conditioner. That's a lot of whore hair. 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |