Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Arconian Snapshot

New Orleans Mardi Gras: Three women in "R...Image via Wikipedia

by James Jarvis
from My Arcology
Nov 19, 2001

    Cabbage Patch came into the Arco today while I was stocking the Gatorade. She's got a new Mars Attacks hairdo that looks better than her Pageboy and Raggedy Ann street whore wigs. Therelle The Face Licker came in, too. Both seemed taken aback to find me working for wages. They had gotten used to thinking of me as a man of dubious leisure. Aw, the fat man has gone square. What's the neighborhood coming to?

    Yes, kids, I work at a gas oasis with Alaa The Giggler and a new guy named Kamel. I'm getting good at filling propane tanks. You'll recognize me right off if you see me there. I'm the sweating, groaning angry white fat man in the freezer. I couldn't make this stuff up if I smoked pot all day.
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |