Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New All-Night Ghetto Candy Store

English: A typical Mobil gas station. This one...Image via Wikipedia

Today started early this morning when I walked over to the Arco gas station at 4 a.m. to get some cigarettes. Through the bulletproof night window, I diagnosed the night clerk's computer problem, got my cigs and returned a few minutes later with the software and manuals he needed to fix his obsolete Mac.

I just gave the Arco night guy a System 8.5 CD and some system manuals to fix his ailing Macintosh computer. Hope I get the CD back.


While I was visiting this night clerk, I noticed that several crackheads seemed to be hanging around his night slot and then scattered like gamblers at a poker raid when I approached. After I walked away, they ran back up to that night slot like they were being sucked back by some invisible force.


Suspicious. Maybe that guy has set up an all-night ‘candy’ store for the local druggies, pushing crack through his night slot. How entrepreneurial.



Tags:  , , , , , , , , , , ,
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |